DMSO Eur. Pharmaceutical 99.8% grade in brown glass bottle (100ml with FREE glass dropper)DMSO: Healing miracle everyone should know aboutSANUS-q
brings to you pure, pharmaceutical grade DMSO
– the ultimate healing compound, with almost miraculous outcomes.
If you are looking to:
- Manage your chronic pain (from arthritis, bursitis, fibromyalgia) without side-effects
- Get relief for your muscle sprains and other soft tissue injuries
- Protect yourself against radiation exposure
DMSO is the answer.
What is DMSO?Dimethyl Sulfoxide or DMSO
is a simple by-product of the paper manufacturing process. But it enjoys a rather intriguing history – one that includes periods of soaring popularity as a miraculous healing compound followed by unwarranted controversies.History of DMSO
DMSO was first discovered by a Russian scientist Alexander Saytze in the year 1866, who recognized its excellent solvent properties. But it was not until later when Dr. Stanely Jacob, the head of the organ transplant program at Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland, was introduced to this unique compound that its medicinal and therapeutic uses came to fore.
Dr Jacob, also known as the Father of DMSO, was looking for a better method to preserve organs for transplant procedures. He realized that DMSO not only achieved this purpose with amazing effectiveness but could also penetrate deep tissue without causing any damage. That was the beginning of a long, relentless journey where Dr Jacob dedicated his entire life to investigating and propagating many uses of DMSO. He found it tremendously useful in improving and managing a range of health conditions; most notable being chronic pain, spinal cord injuries, stroke, and interstitial cystitis
.DMSO Health Benefits
DMSO has been found particularly useful in:
DMSO: With unparalleled healing propertiesSo, what makes DMSO so wonderful?
- Soft tissue injuries
- Musculoskeletal diseases
- Interstitial cystitis
- Stroke and heart attack
- Brain and spinal cord injury
- Radiation exposure
- Skin disorders
Uses of DMSO for a range of conditions
- DMSO is a powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and analgesic that aggressively promotes healing, and reduces pain, swelling and inflammation – properties that come amazingly handy in a variety of situations; for example, in everyday chronic pain resulting from arthritis and soft tissue injuries.
- DMSO can reach deeper tissues, and easily penetrates the blood-brain barrier
- DMSO can ferry drugs across the membranes – such as corticoids, antibiotics, and insulin - increasing the rate of their absorption and improving their efficiency
- DMSO offers systemic benefits; reaching other parts of the body fast when applied to just one affected area.
- Soft tissue injuries
DMSO is found to be far more helpful, not to mention many times safer, than NSAIDs. It helps in reducing all signs of inflammation including pain, swelling and redness. DMSO also relaxes blood vessels – a property that improved blood flow to the damaged site. This facilitates better transport of oxygen and nutrients to the site, allowing tissues to heal faster.
Used for: Neck, shoulder and back injuries; muscle strains and sprains.
- Joint disorders
DMSO leverages its anti-inflammatory properties to bring pain relief in bones and joint disorders. It also helps in reducing pressure and swelling around the inflamed tissues – resulting in better movement. Being a powerful anti-oxidant, DMSO neutralizes free radicals that destroy cartilage and synovial fluid in joints.
Used for: Arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, tendonitis, fibromyalgia, bursitis, headaches and muscle tensions.
- Interstitial cystitis
DMSO has been approved by the FDA to treat and manage this painful chronic condition affecting the bladder . Again, DMSO draws on its ability to reduce pain and inflammation to bring relief in interstitial cystitis. It also improves blood circulation by acting as a vasodilator (substance that dilates blood cells), thereby accelerating the healing process. DMSO also helps to relax the bladder muscles, an action that decreases contractions.
DMSO cuts down the need of surgery for people suffering from other inflammatory genitourinary disorders such as radiation cystitis and chronic prostatitis.
- Heart attack, stroke; and spinal cord injuries
DMSO experts emphasize that it is probably the fastest working drug when it comes to bringing down the organ and tissue damage brought on by ischemic stroke and central nervous system trauma   . It is not surprising considering DMSO’s ability to:
- Reduce the intracranial pressure; surpassing the efficacy of drugs like mannitol, steroids, and barbiturates in bringing down brain swelling.
- Dissolves blood clots, reinstates blood circulation; preventing paralysis.
- Dilates blood vessels
- Provide protection against radioactive exposure
DMSO is very effective in mitigating the adverse effects of radiations; hardly surprising as it is a powerful anti-oxidant. DMSO destroys excess free radicals. In addition, it is a sulphur compound and sulphur is known as a very potent antidote for deadly radiation exposure. Studies show that DMSO improves the quality of life in cancer patients taking radiation therapy. In addition, it can repair damaged DNA .
DMSO shows anti-microbial properties and effectively fights bacteria, virus and fungi. It strengthens the immune system functions, which it achieves through various mechanisms. For example, by increasing the synthesis of white blood cells, mobilizing macrophages to eat up pathogens and destroying the outer shell of virus, it is easier for the immune system operate efficiently and effctively.
DMSO’s role in treating a wide range of infections doesn’t end here. It also ferries antibiotics to areas that are not easy to reach, while enhancing their competence. DMSO also weakens antibiotic-resistant bacteria to be more sensitive to antibiotics.
Is DMSO Safe?
DMSO works extremely well when it is used along with chemotherapy drugs . How DMSO works is that it dissolves the fibrin coating around the cancer cells – exposing these cells to chemo drugs as well as the immune system. In addition, DMSO guides these drugs to particularly isolate and destroy cancer cells. This means that the integrative treatment – using DMSO – would involve using lower doses of chemotherapy drugs; hence lesser side effects. This is called DMSO Potentiation Therapy.
When it comes to DMSO, this probably is the most frequently asked question.
DMSO may have had its fair share of controversies but the fact is DMSO is a natural compound that enjoys a safer toxicity profile than aspirin
. LD50 test proves that DMSO is seven times safer than aspirin, the drug most people don’t think twice before popping. Some thousands of scientific papers have been published in the compound’s favour; and its uses are backed by decades of studies.
Why so much negative hype around a harmless product? Well, DMSO is found in nature and can’t be patented by the Big Pharma – snubbing any chances whatsoever to make huge profits. That’s why there has been no outpouring of funds to conduct large-scale, double blind studies and trials – that could firmly establish its role as a ‘one of its kind’ healing compound with no adverse effects.
It means DMSO is not approved by the U.S Food and Drug Administration (FDA), except to treat interstitial cystitis (bladder inflammation) and to preserve organs for transplant.
BUT, interestingly, DMSO is approved by the authorities in Europe and Canada; where it’s pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory properties are utilized to manage many painful and serious health conditions; for example, in brain injury, arthritis and stroke.DMSO Side effects and precautions
Always consult your doctor first before taking DMSO. And talk to a DMSO practitioner who can guide you toward the right dosage and application in accordance with the severity and type of your condition. Discuss your previous and current health issues, and medicines you may be taking for any existing condition. Spend your money on a high-quality product that is pure and pharmaceutical grade.What is pure DMSO? And how do you know it is pure?
Pure DMSO, like ours, is always diluted with distilled water – but just 0.2%. When this compound is mixed with acetone, it can have severe repercussions, so be sure your supplier is reliable and trustworthy. A pure solution will become solid within 2 hours at a temperature below 18.3 degrees Celsius.Application precautions and side effects
- When applying, make sure your hands are clean.
- Best not to apply on broken skin
- Avoid contact with any substance that may be toxic, or while applying and immediately after you have applied any skin creams.
- Don’t use more than 50 % concentration on delicate areas such as face and neck.
- Do a patch test first and increase the dosage gradually.
- It is not recommended to use DMSO topically for long periods to treat psoriasis. It can be taken orally.
- A feeling of warmth, a slight redness and itching could occur when DMSO if used topically.
- DMSO leaves you with garlic-like body odour and taste, but this is only temporary.
- Not advised for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- DMSO enhances the workings of blood thinning drugs, steroids and heart medicines.
- DMSO may give you a false reading on your liver function test
- DMSO. Interstitial Cystitis Association.
- Karaca M, Bilgin UY, Akar M, de la Torre JC. Dimethyl sulfoxide lowers intracranial pressure after closed head trauma. Europeon Journal of Clinical Pharmacol 1991; 40: 113 - 114
- Kulah A, Akar A, Baykut L. Dimethyl sulfoxide in the management of patients with brain swelling and increased intracranial pressure after severe, closed head injury. Neurochirurgica 1990; 33: 177-180
- Jacob SW, de la Torre JC. Pharmacology of dimethyl sulfoxide in cardiac and CNS damage. Pharmacological Reports 2009 Mar-Apr;61(2):225-35
- Kashino G1, Liu Y, Suzuki M, Masunaga S, Kinashi Y, Ono K, Tano K, Watanabe M. An alternative mechanism for radioprotection by dimethyl sulfoxide; possible facilitation of DNA double-strand break repair. Journal of Radiation Research. 2010;51(6):733-40.
- Ba X. Hoang, Hung Q. Tran, Ut V. Vu, Quynh T. Pham, D. Graeme Shaw. Palliative Treatment for Advanced Biliary Adenocarcinomas With Combination Dimethyl Sulfoxide–Sodium Bicarbonate Infusion and S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine. Journal of Pain & Palliative Care Pharmacotherapy Sep 2014, Vol. 28, No. 3, Pages 206-211: 206-211.