The LifeStraw Go with 2 stage filtration, filters out chlorine and organic chemicals and also reduces bad tastes due to it's activated carbon capsule.
- Uses replaceable activated carbon capsule to reduce bad taste,
chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 100 liters (26 gallons).
- Uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology (0.2 microns) to
remove waterborne bacteria and protozoa up to 1,000 liters (264 gallons)
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction), including E-Coli
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction), including Giardia & Cryptosporidium
- Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns
- BPA Free Tritan Bottle
- Replacement hollow fiber membrane cartridges available
- Replacement carbon capsules available
- Does NOT use iodine or iodinized resin